Located between the Presqu'ile de Rhuys and the mouth of the Vilaine on the south coast of Morbihan.
You will be charmed by our town centre, the port and the river of Pénerf as well as the Pointe de Kervoyal.
Damgan offers many leisure activities throughout the year:
- Walking or cycling on the path along the seafront between Pénerf and the Pointe de Kervoyal over 6 kms
- Fishing on foot (oysters, mussels, cockles...)
- Weekly market (Saturday morning all year round and Tuesday morning in July and August)
- Night market on Wednesday evenings in July and August
- Cinema Les Cardinaux
- Kayak or old rigging trips on the river of Pénerf on the Reder Mor VI
- Sailing school nearby and towed buoys for thrills
The surroundings of Damgan
You can discover many sites around Damgan.
- 10 min from Muzillac, Arzal and the Parc de Branféré
- 15 min from the Gulf of Morbihan and the Presqu'ile de Rhuys
- 20 min from Vannes, city of Art and History
- 30 min from Rochefort en Terre, medieval city
- 40 min from Carnac, La Trinité sur Mer, the Brière National Park and the Guérande Peninsula and its salt marshes
Discover the services and shops in Damgan
- Le Café Pêcheur, Restaurant in Penerf Damgan
- Le Galion in Damgan
- Le Bistrot de la Mer in Penerf Damgan
- Crêperie L'Ecurie in Kervoyal Damgan